12.16.2007

CRUSHING !... : MY SON WANT TO BECOME AN AMERICA'S CUP LAWYER


Big fun today at home, when my second son Guilhem who have been following San Diego, 1995, Auckland 2000, Valencia 2007 America's Cup editions intensively, who is proudly wearing his BMW ORACLE Racing "family" T-shirt night and day, who until today was dreaming of becoming a winchman or mastman on an America's Cup yacht in a short future, declared after I tried to explain what was happening on the AC scene recently declares loudly and proudly : "Dad, I don't want to become a America's Cup crewmember anymore, I want to become an America's Cup lawyer, it looks much more funny !...".

I am not sure he was joking that much !...
And the real question is : What is a future of an event which is not making the young kids dream any more ?...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T'as pas choisi le bon camp: Future Crew or Lawyer